The quality management policy at Doosan Engine stresses customer value creation based on customers’ quality assurance. To this end, the “3 Zeroes” (Zero Defects, Zero ORIs and Zero Claims) quality innovation initiative ensures that product and service quality is consistently world-class. This in-house initiative is the starting point for building engines that are unrivalled in the industry.
“3-Zeroes” Quality Innovation Program
- The “3-Zeroes” Quality Innovation program is designed to offer and implement a new paradigm in the pursuit of quality perfection.
- The “3 Zeroes” refer to a quality enhancement program that seeks perfection for parts reliability and quality, all-inclusive quality for finished engines, and the confidence and trust of customers.
- Zero Defect : ensure the reliability of parts and parts quality at suppliers
- Zero ORI(Owner Request Item) : secure the best engine assembly and shop testing technologies, ensure that the customers do not request any corrections to the finished product.
- Zero Claim : reduce customer claims by elevating their trust in engines built by Doosan Engine.